Want to get to know ME, Jennifer, the site owner better? Then check out About Jennifer where I share more about my credentials, certifications, and experience. Otherwise, read on to learn more about what I share on this site.
What is Mold Help For You All About?
This site provides you with my views, experience, insights, and research on any and all things related to mold. Occasionally there might be information supplied by a carefully vetted guest poster. I don’t use scare tactics. There is no click-bait happening here. I don’t overstate or sensationalize mold related issues. I give you simple, factual, and truthful information about all things mold. Toxic mold awareness is the name of the game here.
What might happen after you spend some time on Mold Help For You?
- If you suspect that you are dealing with a mold problem in your home, office, vehicle or other building, you will leave armed with information about how to find hidden mold.
- You will learn about the various mold testing options, which ones are best for your situation, the cost of mold testing, and how to properly use mold tests. You might even leave with a coupon code for mold tests.
- You will be armed with information about important mold detection and mold prevention products such as leak detectors, moisture meters, humidity monitors, air purifiers, and more.
- If you have mold, you will learn when to hire a professional and what you can safely tackle yourself. Mold removal and cleaning mold is serious business and you will be able to make an educated decision on how best to go about mold remediation.
- You will become an expert in all aspects of mold prevention.
- You can learn about mold resistant products and how to incorporate those into your home or office.
- You will be able to read through loads of mold product reviews to help determine which products are right for your situation and lifestyle.
- You will be inspired to live a more natural, chemical free lifestyle with awesome healthy home products and ideas that have been carefully tested and proven to be effective.
- Plus lots more!
Expert Advice or Personal Experience?
I classify myself as a semi-expert. I am a certified mold inspector and veracious researcher. I want to inspire you to take what I have written, do further research if needed and apply it to your situation. My goal is simply to share what I believe to be solid information about mold in an easy to understand manner.
All of the information I provide related to mold is based on my coursework, training, and research from sources I trust and deem credible. I love PubMed and often site studies from their collection of over 28 million studies.
I also rely heavily on my personal interactions with and the professional research and case studies conducted by Dr. Jack Thrasher, PhD. Dr. Thrasher specialized in Toxicology since 1966 and Immunotoxicology since 1986. He worked as a consultant to toxicology laboratories and three human diagnostic laboratories. He was an expert witness in government, defense and plaintiff cases. Dr. Thrasher published peer-reviewed research papers on the toxic effects of various chemicals, bacteria, molds and mycotoxins on animals and humans. These included the immunotoxicology of formaldehyde, organophosphate insecticides, chlorinated insecticides, solvents, isocyanates hydrogen sulfide, and molds and bacteria in water-damaged homes and buildings.